- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Muyiwa Folorunso And Glory Osei Accused Of Fraud, Maltreatment Of Staff
Popular entrepreneurs, Muyiwa Folorunso and Glory Osei has been accused of fraud and maltreatment of staff by their former employees.
Muyiwa Folorunso who is the CEO of Divergent, a company with several brands including LandLagos, a real estate agency, Pork Money, a pig rearing business where investors pay to have pigs reared and processed.
Two employees identified as @therealAda_ and @eOlaaaa accused the two of running a business that is a scam. They revealed in their tweets that most of governments have claims to most of the lands their former employers sell to people and alleged that their Pork Money business is a ponzi scheme.
Apart from these, many have come out to accuse them of always treating their employees and staff badly. Toxic work environment, deducting from their salaries or sacking them over trivial mistakes and more.
See tweets below: