- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
Naira Marley begs for Buhari and Tinubu’s phone number after his credit card fraud trial today
From all indications, it seems popular hip-hop artiste Naira Marley is tired of court battle with the anti-graft agency and currently on his toes to find amicable way to resolve issues surrounding the credit card fraud allegation levelled against him before a federal high court in Lagos.
WITHIN NIGERIA learnt that Naira Marley’s trial was adjourned by Justice Nicholas Oweibo to enable EFCC’s counsel Mr Rotimi Oyedepo and his counsel Mr Olalekan Ojo SAN to respond to two motions.
Shortly after the adjournment of the trial, the “Soapy dnace” crooner tweeted;
“In Nigeria they will arrest u first then they will try find out ur crime after. Who’s got tinubu or buhari’s contact number pls?
Naira Marley was arrested on May 10 by the anti-graft agency, who subsequently filed an 11-count charge of alleged credit card fraud against him on May 14 in a suit marked FHC/L/178C/19.
The singer pleaded ‘Not Guilty’ to the charges as it was further learnt that his co-defendant, Yad Isril is still at large.