- BREAKING: Appeal Court varies terms in bail granted Dasuki
- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
Nigerians React To The Arrest Of Mompha By EFCC, INTERPOL
Nigerian big boy and Instagram celebrity, Mompha was arrested yesterday in Abuja by the International Police (INTERPOL).
The news of his arrest was disclosed by controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo in an Instagram post on Monday, October 21. She said Mompha was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) following a request by the Interpol.
See what she shared:
Following the news of the arrest, Nigerians have taken to the micro-blogging site, Twitter to share their views on the development.
See some opinions below:
— Ralph (@ceoralphwealth) October 22, 2019
My problem with all these guys is, your money is not pure, you're still showing up, inviting arrest. Mompha should be served since he couldn't enjoy in silence
— Mr Raphael (@Omonu911) October 22, 2019
— Onyeana Chukwuebuka (@Poshboi) October 22, 2019
Why did he visit Nigeria? Hushpuppi knows better. He would've stayed at UAE. He should dance to the tune of the music he played.
— British|Obsessed ××.🇳🇬🇬🇧 (@claudieeyes) October 22, 2019
This is an Interpol case… If left to EFCC, they won't pick him… EFCC only go after small fishes.. no be today Mompha don dey come 9ja.. nah escort he dey use self.
— Watches&Crypto (@godo_quadri) October 22, 2019
In case you don’t know Mompha but you know Hushpuppi.
Hushpuppi money dey crawl beside mompha’s
— Alhaji Royz🀄️ (@royzkingin) October 22, 2019
A whole Davido was even shocked by the extravagant spending of Mompha .. it’s not a small something..😎 pic.twitter.com/9nzTBPLTLS
— AKIN, OMOAKIN (@akintola_jnr) October 22, 2019
— The DarkSam 🇳🇬 (@uchedarksam) October 22, 2019
Even if you do Blood money, Ifa can't afford the kind of money that Mompha has. It's almost impossible to tell me there isn't illegal shit involved. Probably laundering. All he had to do was stay lowkey but no.
— DemiThaCreator™ 👼 (@demithacreator) October 22, 2019