- BREAKING: Appeal Court varies terms in bail granted Dasuki
- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
I can’t date a woman who earns less than N250,000 monthly – Solomon Buchi
Life coach Solomon Buchi has stated that he cannot date any woman who earns below N250,000 monthly. He shared a post on Twitter saying that he is a high maintenance and they can be no love from his side for broke women.
His post sparked some reactions on social media with some women tagging him a gold digger, who is looking to live off a woman. Buchi responded saying that if women can say such things then he is free to air his own views as well without being judged harshly.
As far as relationships are concerned, it has become clear that money is a huge factor and the lack of it can easily turn the relationship sour. While no one can blame a man or woman for seeking a rich partner, it is also not completely appropriate to demand a potential partner earn a certain amount before they can be considered. Notwithstanding, it is different strokes for different folks.
I can’t date a woman that earns less than 250K a month. I’m a high maintenance man. I am a king and I deserve better. Any woman that is earning less than 250K has no business being in love. What’s a broke woman looking for in a relationship? No love for broke women. Thanks.
— Solomon Buchi (@Solomon_Buchi) October 22, 2019
How much do you earn for a start?
— Adeyinka (@Adeyink43800506) October 22, 2019
🤣 Nice one…. See standard!!!…. Your monthly earnings should be 1mill then.
— MUKS (@M_U_K_S) October 22, 2019