- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Barely 5 days after video of Pastor Wilson eating up a woman had gone viral and the comic relief that graced the social media as fight ensured between a Ghanian pastor and a mad man he wanted to deliver, another videos of two Nigerian pastors allegedly using the same woman for same miracle have emerged.
The videos captured two different pastors at different scenes and spectators (Church members) depicting how a woman’s bulgy stunted arm miraculously grew back to its normal size after prayer session.
In one of these videos, the woman could be seen shaking as she put the normal arm on her head while the pastor is seen pouring water on the stunted arm as he leads the congregation in prayer session for restoration of the arm.
One of the Pastors has already been identified as Pastor Chris Okafor. He is reportedly the founder of Mountain Of Liberation and Miracle Ministry.
Watch the first video:
Below is the video of Pastor Chris Okafor’s healing session for the same woman:
In other news, a comic relief it was for spectators who witnessed and watched the drama that ensued between a Ghanaian pastor and a mad mandrama that ensued between a Ghanaian pastor and a mad man during deliverance session.
In a video recorded by an unknown person that captured how a Ghanaian pastor was almost beaten up by a mad man he was trying to forcefully deliver on the road.