- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
A judge of the Federal High Court, Akure, Justice Abdul Dogo, who was kidnapped last Tuesday, has regained freedom.
Justice Dogo was set free at about 2am on Saturday.
Recall that the judge was abducted by unknown gunmen while returning to Akure from Abuja.
WITHIN NIGERIA recalls that the kidnappers had last week demanded a N50 million ransom
However, how he was rescued is still unclear at the moment.
It is not known whether ransom was paid.
It was also gathered that the Inspector-General of Police (IGP) deployed the head of the IGP Intelligence Response Team, Abba Kiyari, to Akure over the incident.