- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
PHOTOS: After 25years in Catholic Priesthood, man walks down the aisle with his bride in Kaduna
After 25 years in the Catholic Priesthood, the priest has reportedly walked down the aisle with his bride on Saturday, October 26 in Kaduna state.
WITHIN NIGERIA learnt that the groom identified as Mike Boni Bazza is a lecturer at the Veritas University History and International Relations.
The former Catholic Priest reportedly said ‘I Do’ to his beautiful bride Ratilla Ussa in a wedding ceremony which was attended by family, friends and loved ones.
A Facebook user identified as Barka Lungu wrote;
Retired Rev. Mike Boni Bazza OSA, the ex-Catholic Priest got married today, after years of cutting off ties with the largest Christian church. Rev. Mike, best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
The Catholic church is very OK.
The members are very much OK.
The people of Bazza are very much OK.
Comrade Barka B. Lungu is also very much OK.
We are OK! We are OK! We are OK!
In other news, Catholic bishops approved a proposal Saturday allowing some married men to be ordained as priests in the Amazon region.
The proposal, which must be approved by Pope Francis, would be a historic change to the church’s centuries-old tradition of unmarried priests.