- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
“Don’t Wait Till They’re Single, Scatter The Relationship”- Leo Dasilva
Leo Dasilva, an equity investor and humanitarian has taken to Twitter to share a relationship advice for young lovers.
According to Leo, if you have feelings for someone who’s currently in a relationship with someone else, you shouldn’t wait for a break up before shooting your shot, rather you make moves to scatter the relationship. Leo believes that a relationship which can be shattered is not meant to be.
Nowadays, there are so many relationship counsellors and sometimes, the key to having a happy and healthy relationship is to to ignore the numerous relationship advice out there.
There might be some universal truths about relationships, but there’s rarely a one-size-fits-all prescription for a given couple or situation.
See his post below;