- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Why I Am Addicted to Big Bum – Timaya Reveals
Afro-dancehall artiste, Inetimi Timaya Odon, better known by his stage name Timaya, has spoken about his sexual life, saying he is addicted to well-rounded lady with glossy black hair.
Timaya gained visibility and international prominence through his third studio album De Rebirth—released in partnership with Black Body Entertainment—and its lead single “Plantain Boy,
Timaya who released Upgrade, which spawned hits “Bum Bum”, “Sexy Ladies”, and “Malonogede,” in 2012 said they prove beyond doubt that African ladies are naturally blessed.
Timaya at a confession booth with a priest, Daddy Freeze to confess his obsession with the female derriere, as he sees them everywhere he goes and can’t help but ruminate over the sight.
He added that his friends and acquaintances call the derriere ‘Sili-Kon’ but that he is the only one who can say whether or not they are natural or artificial (silicon).