- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Big Brother Naija pepper dem finalist Seyi Awolowo flaunt his girlfriend, Adeshola Adeyemo, at every given opportunity. The reality star and grand son of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo recently took to social media to celebrate his girlfriend, Adeshola on her birthday.
Sharing photos with the beautiful lady, he accompanied it with a sweet message. He gushed about how she has being a source of encouragement and support for him. He also thanked her for always believing in him.
“Happy Birthday @deshawlah My best friend. My Muse. My Number 1 fan. My heartbeat. MY Support. My Chief Encouragement Officer, My confidant.
Words won’t do justice to expressing how I feel today, but I want to say Thank you, Babe. Thank you for always being there for me through thick and thin. Thank you for always believing in my dream even when it put you in the most uncomfortable positions.
Thank you for your love and support through all my endeavors, all of this won’t be possible without them. I’m grateful for your birth and how you have grown into this amazing woman that I cherish and I am totally proud of. I am looking forward to the next year and what God will do in your life. I will be here to experience it all with you. You will always be my Queen Adeshola Adeyemo. Sucre Papito loves you now and always. ♥️ Happy birthday, Baby and to a new year.
See photos below: