- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
After business mogul, Femi Otedola, shook the nation with his whooping N5 billion donation to the Save the Children Foundation at his daughter, DJ Cuppy’s Gold Gala, in Abuja, reactions from different quarters trailed the donation.
And the generous billionaire behind it all took to his page to give reasons why he made such a huge donation..
He posted a video of his daughter, Tolani, announcing the donation at the gala night, and wrote
”At the #CuppyGoldGala, my Daughter Tolani presented my donation of 5 Billion Naira ($14.5 million dollars) to Nigerian children. We must not only think of ourselves in this life, but of those who are in need …F.Ote” he said
Watch the video below