- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Singer 9ice set to get married for the 3rd time in December
Ace singer, Abolore Adegbola Akande aka 9ice is getting married for the third time in December.
According to Pulse, Nigerian music star, 9ice is set to get married for the third time in December 2019 to his baby mama, Sunkami who he has a daughter Mitchelle with.
A date (Withheld) in December 2019 has been fixed. Reports reveal that Olasunkanmi Ajal, who is an event planner based in Lagos and 9ice have been in an off and on relationship before the wedding. The two welcomed their first daughter, Michelle Abolanle Akande, five years ago.
Recall that in 2008 when 9ice got married to Toni Payne, they had a child together. After the marriage crashed, 9ice got into a relationship with a certain Vickie Godis who gave birth to twins.