- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
In a video going viral online a Nigerian lady was heard advertising spiritual padlock for fetish purpose. According to the lady, it is a “Do As I Say” padlock.
In the video the young lady claimed that the padlock could make clients do whatever they are asked to do and even more. She went on to say that the padlock is fortified and powerful. The lady advertising her ‘do as I say’ product/ charm said it for both male and female.
She also mentioned that it is a valuable item for hustlers who might need favors from their clients.
Watch video below;
See reactions below: