- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Chilean singer Mon Laferte went topless on the Latin Grammys red carpet which held last night and this move is making her trend across various social media platforms.
The Latin Grammy ceremony held on Thursday, November 14 in Las Vegas, United States.
Arriving the event, Chilean singer Mon Laferte made sure she drew the attention of the international press with a daring action. She had on a black dress which she pulled off her shoulders to expose her bare breasts.
On her naked chest, were written words which translates in English to mean: “In Chile they torture, rape and kill.”
Her action was aimed at raising awareness for the injustice going on in her home country and many people congratulated her on her action.
She later covered up after leaving the red carpet.
Watch video below:
See photos below: