- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Information reaching us from the Kogi Election Situation room has it that an unidentified official of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was abducted at the SUBEB polling unit in Lokoja.
The abduction occured after gunmen shot sporadically into the air while voting was going on.
It was gathered voters scampered for safety before the gunmen went away with the official.
Meanwhile, voting has ended at Bishop Crowther LGEA Primary School Lokoja.
Sorting of votes and counting of ballots will commence by 2pm.