- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer Gives Punch Newspaper 48hrs To Retract News Of Fatoyinbo’s Win
Lawyer, Pelumi Olajengbesi representing Busola Dakolo has written to the Punch Newspaper asking them retract the News which they published on Thursday 14th November.
Recall that the Punch Newspaper reported that a Federal Capital Territory High Court sitting in Bwari has dismissed a suit filed by photographer, Busola Dakolo, against the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.
According to the Punch News, the court also ordered Busola to pay the sum of one million naira for wasting the court’s time, stating categorically that Biodun Fatoyinbo had won the Court Case.
However, the Dakolo’s council wrote, claiming that the story is false whilst giving the Newspaper the following Ultimatums;
– An immediate retraction of the said News/report
– A public apology to the Dakolo’s on all their media platforms and
– A confidential release of the name of the person who sponsored the News content.
They went ahead to say that failure to do so in 48 hours will force them to take other permissible actions under the law against the Newspaper.