- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
Kogi decides: INEC suspends collation of results
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has suspended the collation of results in Kogi State.
The commission suspended the process at 8pm following request from agents of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
The returning officer for the election, Prof Ibrahim Garba, announced the suspension of the collation process after the announcement of result from Dekina Local Government Area.
He announced that the collation of results has been postponed till Monday at 9am due to absence of two collation officers from Ibaji and Lokoja.
The results of only Ibaji and Lokoja local government areas are outstanding with Governor Yahaya Bello in clear lead in 11 local governments.