- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
OAP Warri Pikin gushes over husband, recounts when things were tough for them
OAP Warri Pikin took to Instagram to gush about her husband, Ikechukwu who she recently ‘spoilt for being the best Husband, best Dad and most of all for making submission easy’.
The media personality who shared their loved up photo recounted how she was asked not to marry her husband because he was earning N30K at that time as a contract staff.
“I had to Spoil Ikechukwu silly yesterday for being the best man
Best Husband, best Dad and most of all for making SUBMISSION EASY!
“Thank God say I nor SkyB
When dey say make I nor marry you becos you dey earn 30k monthly as Contract staff Dimoma am so proud of the man you are becoming becos I knw say you never even start…
“I remember when you nor go meet target for the month your salary no go even reach the 30k sef”