- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Ghanaian actress and producer, Tracey Boakye has sent a message to all young ladies advising them to be smart, milk and gain beneficial things from their relationships.
Speaking with Zion Felix on the ‘Uncut Show’, implored young ladies to be smart once they have not married.
The ‘Baby Mama’ producer emphasized that since they have decided to be in the dating game, they have to do it well and get something out of it.
She stressed on how people will never extend a helping hand to them if they fail to make good use of their relationships.
The actress further stated it is not beneficial for these ladies to be hungry while in a relationship.
Tracey Boakye also confessed being in a relationship with someone older than her. She added that many older men are more responsible than the younger ones.