- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
PHOTO: Police recovers coffin, multiple female underwears from Enugu pastor’s house
The Enugu State Police Command, Tuesday, paraded a self-acclaimed pastor, Sunday Egbo after a small coffin, multiple female pants and braziers were recovered from his house.
Samuel is the General Overseer and founder of Christ Mercy Ministry, Ajuonu, Obukpa, Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State.
WITHIN NIGERIA gathered that the pastor met his waterloo after he allegedly raped a female member who had come for prayers.
The development led to his arrest and subsequent recovery of the items.
He told journalists that he procured the coffin and other items from a native doctor in Kogi State, with the hope of making money and attracting favour.
While admitting to raping the female member, the pastor said, “I paid the native doctor N200,000, to get the coffin and the flute. He told me to do certain things, after which I will get a Ghana-Must-Go bag full of money in my room.
“But after two weeks, the money did not come as the native doctor told me.”
He left advice for other men of God.
Meanwhile, Police in Enugu confirmed his apprehension on Tuesday while investigation is ongoing on his case.