- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Pandemonium as mom fights dirty after her teen daughter was sent out of the premises of Queens College in Lagos State by security guards for , making up, painting her nails and fixing eyelashes.
According to Seun Oloketuyi, an Instagram user who shared the video, the Queens College student tried to enter the school, dressed indecently with make up and boldly fixed eye lashes, but she was stopped from entering the school premises by the school security men.
Angry mother who brought her to school will not have it as she attacked and manhandled the security man and others that didn’t support her.
The young school girl was apparently shamed by onlookers as they force to her to look at the camera for snap shots. Humiliated mother and child had to leave the school soon after, as a staff screamed at her not to bring her child back o their school…