- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Burna Boy’s mother, Bose Ogulu reacts to son’s Grammy Nominations
Nigerian singer, Burna Boy got nominated alongside world stars in the 62nd Grammy Awards nominations that was released earlier today and his mother, Bose Ogulu who doubles as his manager has reacted to the news in the most bragging way possible.
Bose took to her Instagram profile to update her profile to the most cheeky title only a proud mother can give herself. The excited mother updated her profile to ‘Talent Manager to GRAMMY NOMINEE’.
See a screenshot below:
Burna Boy’s album, African Giant got nominated in the Best World Album category. He was nominated in the category alongside Altin Gün for Gece, Bokanté & Metropole Orkest Conducted By Jules Buckley for What Heat, Nathalie Joachim With Spektral Quartet for Fanm D’Ayiti, and Angelique Kidjo for Celia.