- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
A helpless 11-year-old househelp who was consistently assaulted and fed with cockroaches and faeces by her boss has finally been rescued by activist Gwamnishu Harrison.
The case of the young househelp was reported by a concerned citizen which led to the rescue of the girl who is currently receiving medical attention at Amaku General Hospital in Awka
She was reportedly rescued from a dungeon where she laid helpless with septic wounds and scars all over her face and body.
Gwamnishu wrote “11-YEAR OLD CHILD LOCKED UP, FED WITH COCKROACHES AND FAECES BY HER MADAM IN AKWA, ANAMBRA STATE.
A concerned citizen reached out to us on the case of an 11-year old house girl locked up,beaten up and fed with cockroaches and faeces…
We quickly swung into action, got to Awka and rescued the little girl from the dungeon where she laid helpless with septic wounds and scars all over her face and body.
She is currently on admission at Amaku General Hospital, Awka.”