- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
“I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue” – Eniola Badmus
Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus, has dropped a cryptic message for married couples.
The chubby actress took to her snap chat page to share a message to married couples saying that she wants her own man but if God gives her another woman’s man, she won’t argue with him.
Months ago, news of her rumoured death surfaced on social media with so many Nigerians writing RIP on her pictures. But, reacting, Eniola in a terse statement on her Instagram account refuted the reports.
She wrote, “Great people kindly disregard everyone saying Eniola Badmus is dead or in a terrible situation.
“I am hale and hearty, the pictures and video online are from my new movie. Bless.”