- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
UCL: PSG produce dramatic comeback to draw 2-2 at Real Madrid
Paris St-Germain (PSG) came from 2-0 down to hold Real Madrid in a highly entertaining Champions League game with both sides already assured of their place in the last 16.
Karim Benzema put Real 2-0 up with a close-range finish and a header.
But young star, Kylian Mbappe scored after a defensive mix-up and Pablo Sarabia fired a brilliant equaliser.
Gareth Bale, a replacement for Eden Hazard, who suffered a twisted ankle, almost won the game for Real Madrid deep into injury time but his free-kick hit the post.
Meanwhile, Madrid are through to the last 16 of the 2019/20 UEFA Champions League, despite being held to a draw by Paris Saint-Germain in the Group A encounter.