- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Europa League: Solskjaer singles out three Man Utd players despite 2-1 defeat to Astana
Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, was full of praise for three debutants, despite their 2-1 defeat to Astana on Thursday.
In a disappointed encounter with Astana, Solskjaer handed out seven debuts.
Jesse Lingard gave United the edge, but was pegged back by the hosts before Di’Shon Bernard turned into his own net.
However, Solskjaer was impressed by the 19-year-old defender, along with fellow new boys Dylan Levitt and Ethan Laird.
Solskjaer told newsmen that “The performance was very good. At times we were excellent and in short spells, we let them push us back”.
“That cost us in the end because there was a 10-minute spell in the second half that they grew in the game.
“You want the boys to learn from this – maybe stay down for two minutes and let us get organised.
“You have to put them on the pitch before you know if they are good enough.
“The full debuts from Ethan, DiShaun and Dylan. I thought all three of them were excellent.”