- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Transfer: Manutd finally shortlists names of strikers to replace Lukaku
Manchester United’s executive vice-chairman, Ed Woodward, has finally shortlisted the names of strikers to replace attacker, Romelu Lukaku, at Old Trafford.
According to Daily Mirror, Ed Woodward wants either Bournemouth’s Ryan Fraser, Lyon striker, Moussa Dembele, or Lille’s Nicolas Pepe, to replace the former Chelsea and Everton star.
This is coming after Man United called off their pursuit of Real Madrid forward, Gareth Bale, yesterday.
The report claimed that the Red Devils chief is putting plans in place to deal with life without the Belgium international.
It was reported on Thursday that Lukaku has already “agreed personal terms” with Inter Milan to leave Old Trafford this summer.
The 26-year-old has accepted terms that could see him earn £6.6million in bonuses until 2024.