- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Transfer: Manutd finally shortlists names of strikers to replace Lukaku
Manchester United’s executive vice-chairman, Ed Woodward, has finally shortlisted the names of strikers to replace attacker, Romelu Lukaku, at Old Trafford.
According to Daily Mirror, Ed Woodward wants either Bournemouth’s Ryan Fraser, Lyon striker, Moussa Dembele, or Lille’s Nicolas Pepe, to replace the former Chelsea and Everton star.
This is coming after Man United called off their pursuit of Real Madrid forward, Gareth Bale, yesterday.
The report claimed that the Red Devils chief is putting plans in place to deal with life without the Belgium international.
It was reported on Thursday that Lukaku has already “agreed personal terms” with Inter Milan to leave Old Trafford this summer.
The 26-year-old has accepted terms that could see him earn £6.6million in bonuses until 2024.