- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
“Never give up,” – Donald Trump replies Nigerian boy who drew his portrait
United States President Donald Trump has referred to a Nigerian painter, Creative_Doks, as “a wonderful artist” after he tweeted a portrait of the American leader.
The picture of the painting has since gone viral after Creative_Doks took to his Twitter handle, @Doks_Arts, to share the portrait.
The young man explained that it took him about 70 hours to work on it and achieve the final result, as he tagged the US President and asked for followers to retweet till Trump sees it.
Fortunately for him, the painting got the attention of the US president who also retweet the tweet.
“Not only did I see it @Doks_Art, I think it is fantastic. You are a wonderful artist, never give up your dream!,” Trump tweeted.
See tweet below;
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 2, 2019