TRENDING IN 48-Hrs

Four Family Members Burnt Beyond Recognition In Niger

Many people were left in a state of shock on Monday morning after fire burnt four family members to ashes.

According to reports, two wives and grandchildren of the owner of the building were consumed by the fire.

The name of the two wives are Hajiya Salamatu and Hajiya Jummai Kabaraini, the name of grandchildren of the deceased husband is Hauwa and Khairatu Mahmud kabaraini.

It was gathered that the fire which started late night on Monday razed the expanse building completely.

Besides the loss of lives, all valuables including moveable and immovable properties were completely consumed by the fire.

The owner of the building who is said to be a prominent indigene of Bida town, Alhaji Ahmadu Kabaraini is late but head of the family, Alhaji Sallau Kabaraini told Journalists that the cause of the fire could not be immediately ascertained.

MOST READ TODAY

Follow Us on Google News

Get News Via Whatsapp

Get Updates Via Telegram

Got news tip? send us story

POPULAR TODAY


Leave a comment

MORE STORIES

MORE STORIES

MORE VIDEOS

MORE STORIES