TRENDING IN 48-Hrs

Man dies days after his mum gave him concoction to stop epilepsy in Ondo

A 35-year-old man named Michael Akolawole died 10 days after his mother gave him a mixture to treat his epilepsy.

According to Leadeship, Michael died in the hospital where he was getting treatment in Ondo town, the capital of the Ondo West local government region.

The deceased, who had epilepsy, was given a pharmaceutical substance named “Koikoi” by his mother in the hope that it might heal his condition. Unfortunately, his condition deteriorated and he was brought to the hospital, where he was admitted.

Anike Adeyosoye, the deceased’s mother, was detained by the Amotekun corps but subsequently freed so she could care for her son in the hospital.

She took to her heels as soon as the deceased’s mother placed her son’s body in the hospital mortuary. When reached by media, Michael’s father, who had reported the issue to the Amotekun Corps in Ondo town after the lady poisoned his son, declined to speak.

MOST READ TODAY

Follow Us on Google News

Get News Via Whatsapp

Get Updates Via Telegram

Got news tip? send us story

POPULAR TODAY


Leave a comment

MORE STORIES

MORE STORIES

MORE VIDEOS

MORE STORIES