USSD has been one of the easiest ways to perform financial transaction via your mobile phone, although not everybody can or know the USSD code for their respective banks.
Wema bank USSD codes are available for any and all transaction types, you want to activate your Wema Bank account but don’t know the USSD code? No problem. We’ll show you how to do it. In this article we will also share with you the list of USSD codes for various transactions via the Wema Bank.
What is USSD Code?
What are USSD codes? USSD Codes are shortcodes that allow you to access banking services on your mobile phone. They’re easy to use, and they’re a great way to stay on top of your finances while you’re on the go.
There are a lot of different USSD codes out there, but we’ll focus on Wema Bank’s code in this article. Here’s what you need to know:
- Wema Bank’s USSD code is *945#
- To use it, just dial the code on your phone and press send
- You’ll be asked to enter your PIN
- Once you’ve entered your PIN, you’ll be able to access all of the bank’s services
- The benefits of using USSD codes include:
– Convenience: You can use USSD codes from anywhere, at any time. Even to pay gst bill estimate sent to you.
– Speed: USSD codes are fast and easy to use, which means you can get what you need done quickly.
– Efficiency: With USSD codes, you can take care of all your banking needs without ever having to leave home.
– Security: USSD codes are secure, which means you can rest assured that your information is safe and sound.
What Is the USSD Code for Wema Bank?
Do you know what the USSD code for Wema Bank is? No? Well, let us enlighten you.
The code is *945# and it’s used to activate your account on the bank’s network. Once you’ve entered the code, you’ll be prompted to enter your phone number. After that, you’ll be asked to create a 4-digit PIN that will grant you access to your account.
Make sure you keep this PIN safe and confidential, as anyone who has access to it will be able to withdraw money from your account.
How to Activate the USSD Code for Wema Bank
So you’ve just gotten a new Wema Bank account and you want to activate your USSD code? Great! Here’s how to do it:
Make sure you have your phone with you and that it’s turned on. Then, dial *945*0# and press the call button. You’ll then be prompted to enter your 4-digit PIN, after which you’ll be good to go.
- On the mobile line that is associated with your bank account, enter *945#. You’d have to visit the bank to update your information if the number you’re using right now isn’t linked to your account.
- After dialing, follow the instructions and select the alternatives that are best for you.
- Select the account you want to use for transactions.
- Choose a secure PIN, then confirm it.
It’s crucial to remember that while most services are free, occasionally your account may be charged for certain transactions. Account administration is one of the many tasks that the Wema bank USSD code can be used for. Cardless transactions, Academic and exam requirements, to purchase of internet and power, Account Management, to Purchase of Airtime, to secure a Loan, and to make Transfers.
The USSD code for Wema Bank is a great way to access your account quickly and easily, so make sure you activate it as soon as possible. Enjoy!
List of all Wema Bank’s USSD Codes and uses
You want to activate your Wema Bank account via USSD code, right? Well, luckily for you, we’ve got a list of all the codes you need. Just head over to our website and take a look.
Once you’ve got the code, simply dial it into your phone and press send. You should see a confirmation message on your screen, telling you that your activation was successful.
There are a few different codes that you might need, depending on what you want to do with your account. For example, if you want to transfer money or check your account balance, you’ll need a different code than if you want to make a deposit.
We’ve got all the codes listed, so be sure to take a look before you try anything.
Wema Bank Airtime, Transfers, and Data USSD Codes
- To purchase Airtime (self): *945*amount#
- To purchase Airtime/Data: *945*9#
- To purchase Airtime (others): *945*phoneNo*amount#
- To make Transfers (Wema account and other banks):
Wema Bank Cable TV USSD Code
Cable TV Menu: *945*10#
GOTV: *945*12# and *945*12*smartcardNO#
DSTV: *945*11# and *945*11*smartcardNO #
Wema Bank Account Management USSD Codes
To check Account balance: *945*0#
To Change PIN number: *945*00#
Account restriction: *945*911#
To Change primary account: *945*2*oldacctno*newacctno#
Account Registering on 945: *945*01#
Account opening: *945*1#
BVN management: *945*4#
WEMA Bank Loan USSD Code
You can apply for loan from Wema Bank via USSD by dialing *945*100#
Wema Bank Internet Service USSD Codes
You can pay for Internet services of different networks by using the following USSD codes:
Internet service menu: *945*15#
Schools and Exams USSD Codes
Students can check for external examination results using the Wema Bank USSD codes below:
To check JAMB result: *945*71#
To check WAEC result: *945*70#
Electricity Bill USSD Codes
Without having to visit the office, customers from several states can conveniently pay their electricity bills. The following lists each state’s USSD codes:
Electricity bill: *945*24#
Bank Cardless Transactions USSD Codes
The following USSD codes can be used on various platforms to conduct cardless transactions:
- Coralpay: *945*58# and *945*000*REFno#
- Mcash: *945*57# and *945*57*merchantcode*amount#
State Collections USSD Code
Lagos state collection: *945*40#
Wema Bank is one of the top banks in Nigeria, and they offer a wide range of products and services to their customers.
If you’re looking to activate your Wema Bank account, you can do so by using the USSD code *945#. This code will allow you to access your account information, make transactions, and more.
Be sure to have your account number and phone number handy when you’re ready to activate your account. You should also have your PIN ready, as you will be required to enter it when prompted.
For more information on how to use the USSD code for Wema Bank, be sure to consult the bank’s website or customer service line.