- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
CORRUPTION!! Charly boy visits the EFCC
Singer and social crusader, Charles Oputa better known Charly Boy, recently paid a visit to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission boss, Mr Ibrahim Magu, at his office and he was wholesomely welcomed by staffs.
Since the issue of the present administration claiming to fight corruption, Charly Boy, has not been silent in voicing out his mind on things he perceive are not going well in the country and he is neither scared of anybody.
Though he did not explain what the visit was about but he pointed out that since the country is said to be fighting corrupt people who have drained the country’s economy, he will watch how the fight of corruption will turn out with hope that it will end one day.