- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
5 Best Techniques For Men To Get Rid Of Body Hair
Lets face it, body hair is downright embarrassing. It’s not easy for anyone to follow a regular removal regime, let alone men. But grooming is important in this day and age and men should be encouraged to make an effort to do it on a regular basis. There are some easy techniques for men to remove the unwanted hair so that they don’t hurt themselves and also not let their skin suffer during the process. Let’s take a closer look at them below, scroll slowly:
This is not just for women, men too can enjoy this easy-to-use technique which gives long lasting results. The best thing about it is that it can be done easily at home. Just apply the jelly like substance on the skin surface in the direction of the hair growth. Put a strip over it and pull off in the opposite direction of the hair growth. A couple of minutes and you would free your skin of the hair. An expert’s help should be taken when you decide to do it for the first time. It can get messy sometimes if not done properly, but otherwise is worth all the mess.
Is best for legs, underarms, arms, eyebrow, hair on neck and ears, and chest too.
Results can last anywhere between four to six weeks.