- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
5 Best Techniques For Men To Get Rid Of Body Hair
Lets face it, body hair is downright embarrassing. It’s not easy for anyone to follow a regular removal regime, let alone men. But grooming is important in this day and age and men should be encouraged to make an effort to do it on a regular basis. There are some easy techniques for men to remove the unwanted hair so that they don’t hurt themselves and also not let their skin suffer during the process. Let’s take a closer look at them below, scroll slowly:
This is not just for women, men too can enjoy this easy-to-use technique which gives long lasting results. The best thing about it is that it can be done easily at home. Just apply the jelly like substance on the skin surface in the direction of the hair growth. Put a strip over it and pull off in the opposite direction of the hair growth. A couple of minutes and you would free your skin of the hair. An expert’s help should be taken when you decide to do it for the first time. It can get messy sometimes if not done properly, but otherwise is worth all the mess.
Is best for legs, underarms, arms, eyebrow, hair on neck and ears, and chest too.
Results can last anywhere between four to six weeks.