- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
5 Best Techniques For Men To Get Rid Of Body Hair
Lets face it, body hair is downright embarrassing. It’s not easy for anyone to follow a regular removal regime, let alone men. But grooming is important in this day and age and men should be encouraged to make an effort to do it on a regular basis. There are some easy techniques for men to remove the unwanted hair so that they don’t hurt themselves and also not let their skin suffer during the process. Let’s take a closer look at them below, scroll slowly:
This is not just for women, men too can enjoy this easy-to-use technique which gives long lasting results. The best thing about it is that it can be done easily at home. Just apply the jelly like substance on the skin surface in the direction of the hair growth. Put a strip over it and pull off in the opposite direction of the hair growth. A couple of minutes and you would free your skin of the hair. An expert’s help should be taken when you decide to do it for the first time. It can get messy sometimes if not done properly, but otherwise is worth all the mess.
Is best for legs, underarms, arms, eyebrow, hair on neck and ears, and chest too.
Results can last anywhere between four to six weeks.