- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Peter Okoye who now goes by the name Mr P in an interview with STV disclosed that they are doing well individually.
He said, “People say you can still do your thing and do things together.
“I don’t think it’s happening, like I said, change is constant.
“At the moment, we are doing our individual stuff and music is what I do for a living.
“I’ve done my rehearsal, I am moving forward, moving forward at the moment is the thing for me now.
“Music is what I do for a living, l’m an entertainer, I’m a singer, a dancer and a performer. I want to keep it that way.
“People think there is probably pressure. No, trust me there is none.
He further hinted that he is working on a tour and it’s going to be fantastic.