- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
I get plenty advances from men because of my big bum — Actress Anita Joseph
She is not really known for her prowess in acting but everybody knows Anita Joseph especially because of her superb figure, which could make many men drool.
Anita Joseph’s backside is massive and the actress knows it, little wonder she flaunts it at will, posting incredible photos that show off her figure.
In a recent chat with Saturday Beats, the actress acknowledged that men would usually give her a second glance each time she passed them.
She said, “When it comes to my body, it has not been easy with the advances I get from men because of my bum. It has not been easy at all. It makes me wonder if it is a problem having a big bum or a killer figure.”
However, the bum reduction is not in the offing at all for Anita.
She said, “It has never occurred to me to reduce my bum. No, why will I do that? Reducing my bum will be me mocking God for what He has blessed me with. I can’t even add weight because if I do, my bum would become massive. People pay to make their bum big, why would I reduce the natural one God gave me for free? Please leave my bum, it’s from God, undiluted.”
The actress made it known that she was in a serious relationship but refused to reveal the identity of her man. She simply said, “I am in a relationship but my boyfriend is not in the entertainment industry, I would say that our meeting was a miraculous one.”
Commenting on how the year treated her, Anita told Saturday Beats that 2017 was a financially rewarding year for her. “This year has been wonderful and I can’t complain but I know 2018 will be better and more promising. I see a greater year ahead. Yes, it has been financially rewarding and I thank God for that. I travelled out of the country for business and pleasure. I had worked too hard and I deserved the rest,” she said.