- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Stellamaris Obiakor, from Anambra State shared her testimony on Facebook today.
So today being the last day of the year 2017 I want to thank God for the gift of life. 11th December 2017 started like every normal day. I got dressed for work admired my beautiful face and left the house.
Getting to where I usually board Tricycle everyday I got hit and dragged along the road by a motorcyclist who was on the wrong lane. I was left on the road bleeding if not for the intervention of some guys who helped me to my hospital before I passed out.
Waking up I had to pass through the terror of having my face stitched inside and out. Everything seemed fine but then came dizziness and after a few days I fainted and found myself in the hospital again.
Brain scan was recommended and I finally had to go against my wish and thanks to God it came out normal. I can’t stop thanking God again and again.
I would have being counted among the dead but here I am today ALIVE.
I can finally say my 2017 ended in grace.
Ónù mù júrù n’ekene