- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Stellamaris Obiakor, from Anambra State shared her testimony on Facebook today.
So today being the last day of the year 2017 I want to thank God for the gift of life. 11th December 2017 started like every normal day. I got dressed for work admired my beautiful face and left the house.
Getting to where I usually board Tricycle everyday I got hit and dragged along the road by a motorcyclist who was on the wrong lane. I was left on the road bleeding if not for the intervention of some guys who helped me to my hospital before I passed out.
Waking up I had to pass through the terror of having my face stitched inside and out. Everything seemed fine but then came dizziness and after a few days I fainted and found myself in the hospital again.
Brain scan was recommended and I finally had to go against my wish and thanks to God it came out normal. I can’t stop thanking God again and again.
I would have being counted among the dead but here I am today ALIVE.
I can finally say my 2017 ended in grace.
Ónù mù júrù n’ekene