- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
- Gunmen in military uniform attacks Naka community in Benue, sets houses ablaze
- Appeal court freezes Fayose’s bank account
- Photos: Police arrest Senator Omo-Agege after Thugs cart away Senate mace during plenary
- Tragedy: Gunmen killed 4 policemen in Benue, 11 others missing (photos)
- Fresh Strike: Killer Herdsmen murder village head in Benue
- Another Popular Nollywood Actor, Tony Aleg is dead
- FG confirms Anambra as oil producing state, approves employment for 10,000 youths
- Swazi king’s 8th wife, Senteni Masango commits suicide
Stellamaris Obiakor, from Anambra State shared her testimony on Facebook today.
So today being the last day of the year 2017 I want to thank God for the gift of life. 11th December 2017 started like every normal day. I got dressed for work admired my beautiful face and left the house.
Getting to where I usually board Tricycle everyday I got hit and dragged along the road by a motorcyclist who was on the wrong lane. I was left on the road bleeding if not for the intervention of some guys who helped me to my hospital before I passed out.
Waking up I had to pass through the terror of having my face stitched inside and out. Everything seemed fine but then came dizziness and after a few days I fainted and found myself in the hospital again.
Brain scan was recommended and I finally had to go against my wish and thanks to God it came out normal. I can’t stop thanking God again and again.
I would have being counted among the dead but here I am today ALIVE.
I can finally say my 2017 ended in grace.
Ónù mù júrù n’ekene