- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
Stellamaris Obiakor, from Anambra State shared her testimony on Facebook today.
So today being the last day of the year 2017 I want to thank God for the gift of life. 11th December 2017 started like every normal day. I got dressed for work admired my beautiful face and left the house.
Getting to where I usually board Tricycle everyday I got hit and dragged along the road by a motorcyclist who was on the wrong lane. I was left on the road bleeding if not for the intervention of some guys who helped me to my hospital before I passed out.
Waking up I had to pass through the terror of having my face stitched inside and out. Everything seemed fine but then came dizziness and after a few days I fainted and found myself in the hospital again.
Brain scan was recommended and I finally had to go against my wish and thanks to God it came out normal. I can’t stop thanking God again and again.
I would have being counted among the dead but here I am today ALIVE.
I can finally say my 2017 ended in grace.
Ónù mù júrù n’ekene