- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Stellamaris Obiakor, from Anambra State shared her testimony on Facebook today.
So today being the last day of the year 2017 I want to thank God for the gift of life. 11th December 2017 started like every normal day. I got dressed for work admired my beautiful face and left the house.
Getting to where I usually board Tricycle everyday I got hit and dragged along the road by a motorcyclist who was on the wrong lane. I was left on the road bleeding if not for the intervention of some guys who helped me to my hospital before I passed out.
Waking up I had to pass through the terror of having my face stitched inside and out. Everything seemed fine but then came dizziness and after a few days I fainted and found myself in the hospital again.
Brain scan was recommended and I finally had to go against my wish and thanks to God it came out normal. I can’t stop thanking God again and again.
I would have being counted among the dead but here I am today ALIVE.
I can finally say my 2017 ended in grace.
Ónù mù júrù n’ekene