- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Jay Bugatti has earned the praise of Instagram users after he shared photos of himself dressed as a man, instead of a woman as he’s known to.
Jay, who said he plans to undergo gender reassignment surgery soon to become a woman, had on a native male attire in the photo. His hair was cut low, not braided in his usual fashion, and he had no makeup on.
His followers absolutely loved the photos and encouraged him to dress that way because he looks better dressed as a man than as a woman.
See comments below.