- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Jay Bugatti has earned the praise of Instagram users after he shared photos of himself dressed as a man, instead of a woman as he’s known to.
Jay, who said he plans to undergo gender reassignment surgery soon to become a woman, had on a native male attire in the photo. His hair was cut low, not braided in his usual fashion, and he had no makeup on.
His followers absolutely loved the photos and encouraged him to dress that way because he looks better dressed as a man than as a woman.
See comments below.