- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Lady with dual-citizenship rejoices as she finally obtains Nigerian passport after tears and prayers
Due to the state of things in the Nigerian economy, it has become the dream of many citizens to obtain passports of other countries to enable them have a different nationality.
Despite that, a British-Nigerian lady now has reason to rejoice after obtaining her Nigerian passport.
The 23-year-old identified as Theresa (@tessmeh) on Instagram, expressed her joy on her page. According to her, it took two months of utter hell with the Nigerian immigration before obtaining her passport.
Explaining further, Theresa added that many times, she did not believe she will get the passport because of the tears, headaches and frustrations she went through.
Thankfully, her prayers have now been answered.
See her post below:
Congratulations to Theresa on this seemingly great acquisition.
In other news, we reported on the inspiring story of a 27-year-old student who multitasks as a taxi driver, flight attendant and a cloth vendor.
Born in a poor family and taken care of by her grandmother after her parents divorced, Ntinyari Rutere, the firstborn of her family, knew she had to work hard in life to make ends meet.
Rutere’s typical day usually starts at 4:30am when she wakes up and drives to Wilson Airport for her morning shift as cabin crew member.