- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) has arrested 43- year-old Mr Hamisu Ibrahim for causing grievous bodily injury on his 12 year old son (Name withheld).
The suspect, who hails from Ardokola Local Government Area of Taraba State is a carpenter residing in Piyanko, Karshi Area of Nassarawa State.
The son was taken away a year ago from the mother who lives in Taraba State by Hamisu Ibrahim. All parts of the boy’s body are with injuries including scars of already healed wounds.
The suspect who is making useful statements has already confessed to the offence. He said he uses wire to flog the boy each time he offended him.
For the one year they have lived together, it has been one injury after the other.
More photos below…