- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) has arrested 43- year-old Mr Hamisu Ibrahim for causing grievous bodily injury on his 12 year old son (Name withheld).
The suspect, who hails from Ardokola Local Government Area of Taraba State is a carpenter residing in Piyanko, Karshi Area of Nassarawa State.
The son was taken away a year ago from the mother who lives in Taraba State by Hamisu Ibrahim. All parts of the boy’s body are with injuries including scars of already healed wounds.
The suspect who is making useful statements has already confessed to the offence. He said he uses wire to flog the boy each time he offended him.
For the one year they have lived together, it has been one injury after the other.
More photos below…