- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) has arrested 43- year-old Mr Hamisu Ibrahim for causing grievous bodily injury on his 12 year old son (Name withheld).
The suspect, who hails from Ardokola Local Government Area of Taraba State is a carpenter residing in Piyanko, Karshi Area of Nassarawa State.
The son was taken away a year ago from the mother who lives in Taraba State by Hamisu Ibrahim. All parts of the boy’s body are with injuries including scars of already healed wounds.
The suspect who is making useful statements has already confessed to the offence. He said he uses wire to flog the boy each time he offended him.
For the one year they have lived together, it has been one injury after the other.
More photos below…