- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Photos: Nigerian Man opens Suya Spot in UK
A Nigerian man, Abdullahi Mai Kano last week opened a spot called Alhaji Suya in London.
It was reported that the man who’s an MSc holder of the University of Greenwich, London, sells all kinds of Suya in his ‘ lhaji Suya’ spot including Nigerian delicacies which include Kilishi, Yamarita, Akara and many others.
See more photos below..