- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Photos: Nigerian Man opens Suya Spot in UK
A Nigerian man, Abdullahi Mai Kano last week opened a spot called Alhaji Suya in London.
It was reported that the man who’s an MSc holder of the University of Greenwich, London, sells all kinds of Suya in his ‘ lhaji Suya’ spot including Nigerian delicacies which include Kilishi, Yamarita, Akara and many others.
See more photos below..