- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Photos: Nigerian Man opens Suya Spot in UK
A Nigerian man, Abdullahi Mai Kano last week opened a spot called Alhaji Suya in London.
It was reported that the man who’s an MSc holder of the University of Greenwich, London, sells all kinds of Suya in his ‘ lhaji Suya’ spot including Nigerian delicacies which include Kilishi, Yamarita, Akara and many others.
See more photos below..