- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Photos: Nigerian Man opens Suya Spot in UK
A Nigerian man, Abdullahi Mai Kano last week opened a spot called Alhaji Suya in London.
It was reported that the man who’s an MSc holder of the University of Greenwich, London, sells all kinds of Suya in his ‘ lhaji Suya’ spot including Nigerian delicacies which include Kilishi, Yamarita, Akara and many others.
See more photos below..