Panic as fire guts Nigerian Senate

Fire on Thursday gutted the Senate Chamber in Abuja.

It was learnt that the fire suspected to be from an electric spark started from the technical room of the senate.

It was gathered that smoke has taken over the chamber of the Senate, forcing senators to vacate the area.

The fire engulfed the chamber when the lawmakers were making their ways into the chamber ahead of today’s plenary.

No casualty has been recorded so far

READ:National Assembly is broke — Saraki

 
Don't Miss Out!! On Breaking News And Trending Topics

Get important updates via e-mail for free, you can unsubscribe anytime

FOLLOW US ONLINE:
Don't Miss Out!! On Breaking News And Trending Topics

Get important updates via e-mail for free, you can unsubscribe anytime

MORE INTERESTING POSTS

Comments