- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
It was learnt that the fire suspected to be from an electric spark started from the technical room of the senate.
It was gathered that smoke has taken over the chamber of the Senate, forcing senators to vacate the area.
The fire engulfed the chamber when the lawmakers were making their ways into the chamber ahead of today’s plenary.
No casualty has been recorded so far