- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Only child of a family collapsed, died during clearance in school
A young lady, who is the only child of her parents, collapsed and died during her clearance at Federal Polytechnic Oko.
Ms. Oby Stella Ugwuanyi, who recently graduated from Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra state, was in the school to carry out her clearance so as to enable her go for the compulsory 1 year youth service.
However, as she and other graduates were waiting to be attended to, she collapsed and died on Monday, February 19, 2018. The business administration graduate was only 28 years old.
She was buried on Friday, February 23rd, 2018 in her father’s compund in Enugu. A source told LIB her mother was inconsolable at her funeral yesterday.
More photos below…