- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Only child of a family collapsed, died during clearance in school
A young lady, who is the only child of her parents, collapsed and died during her clearance at Federal Polytechnic Oko.
Ms. Oby Stella Ugwuanyi, who recently graduated from Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra state, was in the school to carry out her clearance so as to enable her go for the compulsory 1 year youth service.
However, as she and other graduates were waiting to be attended to, she collapsed and died on Monday, February 19, 2018. The business administration graduate was only 28 years old.
She was buried on Friday, February 23rd, 2018 in her father’s compund in Enugu. A source told LIB her mother was inconsolable at her funeral yesterday.
More photos below…