- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Only child of a family collapsed, died during clearance in school
A young lady, who is the only child of her parents, collapsed and died during her clearance at Federal Polytechnic Oko.
Ms. Oby Stella Ugwuanyi, who recently graduated from Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra state, was in the school to carry out her clearance so as to enable her go for the compulsory 1 year youth service.
However, as she and other graduates were waiting to be attended to, she collapsed and died on Monday, February 19, 2018. The business administration graduate was only 28 years old.
She was buried on Friday, February 23rd, 2018 in her father’s compund in Enugu. A source told LIB her mother was inconsolable at her funeral yesterday.
More photos below…