- Biafra: Presidency finally speak on Nnamdi Kanu’s reappearance
- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
Only child of a family collapsed, died during clearance in school
A young lady, who is the only child of her parents, collapsed and died during her clearance at Federal Polytechnic Oko.
Ms. Oby Stella Ugwuanyi, who recently graduated from Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra state, was in the school to carry out her clearance so as to enable her go for the compulsory 1 year youth service.
However, as she and other graduates were waiting to be attended to, she collapsed and died on Monday, February 19, 2018. The business administration graduate was only 28 years old.
She was buried on Friday, February 23rd, 2018 in her father’s compund in Enugu. A source told LIB her mother was inconsolable at her funeral yesterday.
More photos below…