- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Jim Iyke open up on reasons why he didn’t marry Rita Dominic
Jim Iyke has revealed the reasons he didn’t marry actress, Rita Dominic back in the days when they had an affair.
In an interview with Broadway TV, Jim Iyke said, “Rita and I met when I was just beginning to embrace fame, and the comforts that came with it.
“The laurels, the distraction, even the destruction. And Rita is not the kind of woman that hangs around a lot. We were very deep with each other.
“We still are great-friends though we don’t speak constantly. As a matter of fact, it may surprise you that we haven’t spoken to each other in over two years.
“But when we meet, we are cordial, and respectful. There is that deep rooted thing of a man or woman you shared something with.”
“I don’t think Rita at that time was looking at longevity, truthfully. Don’t forget, I was the kid with the crazy afro, ready to start a fight anywhere.
“My life was about having a good time and as many conquests as possible. So, who wants that kind of guy?”
“I don’t think so, we come from the same circle, she knows too much of what I know and I think I know too much of what she knows. You need that opposite attraction to survive the kind of life I live now. I want to come in and hear about your day, I don’t want to repeat what I have done with you.
“I need to learn new things from you, I need you to teach me new tricks, and I need to, at least, pretend to be interested in what you are talking about in the evening.
“A dead giveaway is the fact that I do know what you are talking about, I can fathom and predict it and I can end it, I don’t want that kind of life.
“I want someone that is entirely different from my world, someone that can bring me to order. The amazing relationship I had before now didn’t work for special reasons and it is obviously because of that.
“I don’t want a drama queen, I just need a woman that will come to me with something different all the time, I don’t want a predictable life,” he quipped.