- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Big Brother Naija: Tobi has no good intentions for me, says Cee-C
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c on Friday said her former strategic partner, Tobi, has no good intentions for her.
Recall that their relationship took a dramatic twist when Tobi nominated her for eviction on Monday.
Explaining his reasons for putting up Cee-C and her new partner Lolu up for eviction, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.”
However, Cee-c said if Tobi had good intentions for her, he wouldn’t have put her up for eviction.
She said ”As far as I am concerned in the house, you clearly don’t care about me.
”Stop acting like you do, I mean if you did, you won’t put me up for eviction and try to justify your silly actions, please let me be.”
My relationship with Cee-C over – Tobi
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi on Friday said his relationship with fellow housemate, Cee-C has “faded out.”
Tobi made the disclosure while responding to question from Biggie on romantic affiliations among housemate.
Speaking during his diary session, Tobi said, “The pairs in the house, my own has scattered; I like her very much from when we got to know each other but gradually it faded out.”
Recall that Tobi was last Friday caught making love to Cee-C in the house.
Again, Tobi and Cee-C were on Tuesday caught on camera kissing.
However, their relationship took a dramatic twist as Tobi nominated Cee-C for eviction.
Explaining his reasons for putting Cee-C and her new partner Lolu up for eviction, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.”