- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Big Brother Naija: Tobi has no good intentions for me, says Cee-C
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c on Friday said her former strategic partner, Tobi, has no good intentions for her.
Recall that their relationship took a dramatic twist when Tobi nominated her for eviction on Monday.
Explaining his reasons for putting up Cee-C and her new partner Lolu up for eviction, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.”
However, Cee-c said if Tobi had good intentions for her, he wouldn’t have put her up for eviction.
She said ”As far as I am concerned in the house, you clearly don’t care about me.
”Stop acting like you do, I mean if you did, you won’t put me up for eviction and try to justify your silly actions, please let me be.”
My relationship with Cee-C over – Tobi
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi on Friday said his relationship with fellow housemate, Cee-C has “faded out.”
Tobi made the disclosure while responding to question from Biggie on romantic affiliations among housemate.
Speaking during his diary session, Tobi said, “The pairs in the house, my own has scattered; I like her very much from when we got to know each other but gradually it faded out.”
Recall that Tobi was last Friday caught making love to Cee-C in the house.
Again, Tobi and Cee-C were on Tuesday caught on camera kissing.
However, their relationship took a dramatic twist as Tobi nominated Cee-C for eviction.
Explaining his reasons for putting Cee-C and her new partner Lolu up for eviction, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.”