- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
Big Brother Naija: Tobi has no good intentions for me, says Cee-C
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c on Friday said her former strategic partner, Tobi, has no good intentions for her.
Recall that their relationship took a dramatic twist when Tobi nominated her for eviction on Monday.
Explaining his reasons for putting up Cee-C and her new partner Lolu up for eviction, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.”
However, Cee-c said if Tobi had good intentions for her, he wouldn’t have put her up for eviction.
She said ”As far as I am concerned in the house, you clearly don’t care about me.
”Stop acting like you do, I mean if you did, you won’t put me up for eviction and try to justify your silly actions, please let me be.”
My relationship with Cee-C over – Tobi
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi on Friday said his relationship with fellow housemate, Cee-C has “faded out.”
Tobi made the disclosure while responding to question from Biggie on romantic affiliations among housemate.
Speaking during his diary session, Tobi said, “The pairs in the house, my own has scattered; I like her very much from when we got to know each other but gradually it faded out.”
Recall that Tobi was last Friday caught making love to Cee-C in the house.
Again, Tobi and Cee-C were on Tuesday caught on camera kissing.
However, their relationship took a dramatic twist as Tobi nominated Cee-C for eviction.
Explaining his reasons for putting Cee-C and her new partner Lolu up for eviction, Toby said, “This is my principle. This is my life and what I believe. The way Lolu is talking, it makes me feel so bad but I just want people to also see things my way.”