- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
Rick Ross’ family in panic as the rapper battles for his life in hospital
Rick Ross has reportedly been put on life support at a Miami-area hospital.
According to sources close to TMZ, the MMG mogul, Rick Ross was hooked up to a machine that is performing the functions of his heart and lungs. He’s currently getting treatment in the cardiatric unit.
The insider describes the procedure as ECMO, or extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. It’s a technique used to oxygenate his blood outside of his body, before it’s pumped back into his body.
This latest development comes after initial reports indicated that the Rick Ross is down with possible Pneumonia after he was found breathing heavy and unresponsive on Thursday morning.
However, MMG rapper Fat Trel who is signed to Rick Ross’ label debunk the report that he is on life support.
“JUS TALKED 2 MY BIG HOMIE… HE GOOD… HE IN DA HOSPITAL BUT HE IS NOT ON “LIFE SUPPORT” … HE GOOD,” Trel wrote.
Rick Ross’ family rush to hospital in panic
TMZ claims Rapper Rick Ross, 42, is still in a battle for his life, and his condition became so dicey Friday his family raced to the hospital is sheer panic.
Read the report below…
Check out this photo … we’re told one of Rick’s baby mamas and several companions poured into the white Rolls-Royce and gunned it for the hospital near Miami. They were in such a mad rush to see Rick when they arrived they didn’t even shut the car doors.
TMZ broke the story … Rick was hospitalized early Thursday morning after someone from his home called 911 to report a person in distress who was breathing heavily and unconscious.
We’ve since learned Ross was place on ECMO, a machine which takes over heart and lung functions which also helps restore oxygen back into his blood. Our sources say the situation is dire.