- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Rick Ross’ family in panic as the rapper battles for his life in hospital
Rick Ross has reportedly been put on life support at a Miami-area hospital.
According to sources close to TMZ, the MMG mogul, Rick Ross was hooked up to a machine that is performing the functions of his heart and lungs. He’s currently getting treatment in the cardiatric unit.
The insider describes the procedure as ECMO, or extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. It’s a technique used to oxygenate his blood outside of his body, before it’s pumped back into his body.
This latest development comes after initial reports indicated that the Rick Ross is down with possible Pneumonia after he was found breathing heavy and unresponsive on Thursday morning.
However, MMG rapper Fat Trel who is signed to Rick Ross’ label debunk the report that he is on life support.
“JUS TALKED 2 MY BIG HOMIE… HE GOOD… HE IN DA HOSPITAL BUT HE IS NOT ON “LIFE SUPPORT” … HE GOOD,” Trel wrote.
Rick Ross’ family rush to hospital in panic
TMZ claims Rapper Rick Ross, 42, is still in a battle for his life, and his condition became so dicey Friday his family raced to the hospital is sheer panic.
Read the report below…
Check out this photo … we’re told one of Rick’s baby mamas and several companions poured into the white Rolls-Royce and gunned it for the hospital near Miami. They were in such a mad rush to see Rick when they arrived they didn’t even shut the car doors.
TMZ broke the story … Rick was hospitalized early Thursday morning after someone from his home called 911 to report a person in distress who was breathing heavily and unconscious.
We’ve since learned Ross was place on ECMO, a machine which takes over heart and lung functions which also helps restore oxygen back into his blood. Our sources say the situation is dire.