- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Bauchi community mob lawmaker, Hon. Haliru Jika, for donating fairly used Transformer, says they’re wise now
Residents of Soro in Ganjuwa LGA of Bauchi State have reject a donation of modern electricity transformer from Hon. Haliru Jika, Chairman House Committee on Police Affairs, at the Federal House of Representatives.
It was gathered that restive mobs Soro attacked the reps member, Hon. Haliru Jika in the process of his visit.
According to eyewitness, Mallam Adamu Mohammed, who said residents rejected the reps transformer for failing to reciprocate votes in 2015.
” Don’t mind the politician. He has never one day come to Soro after his victory in 2015 only for him to bring a fairly used electricity transformer when 2019 elections gathers momentum. We are not kids” Adamu thundered.
However, all efforts to confirm the incident from Hon. Haliru Jika failed as his lines were not available for comment