- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Bauchi community mob lawmaker, Hon. Haliru Jika, for donating fairly used Transformer, says they’re wise now
Residents of Soro in Ganjuwa LGA of Bauchi State have reject a donation of modern electricity transformer from Hon. Haliru Jika, Chairman House Committee on Police Affairs, at the Federal House of Representatives.
It was gathered that restive mobs Soro attacked the reps member, Hon. Haliru Jika in the process of his visit.
According to eyewitness, Mallam Adamu Mohammed, who said residents rejected the reps transformer for failing to reciprocate votes in 2015.
” Don’t mind the politician. He has never one day come to Soro after his victory in 2015 only for him to bring a fairly used electricity transformer when 2019 elections gathers momentum. We are not kids” Adamu thundered.
However, all efforts to confirm the incident from Hon. Haliru Jika failed as his lines were not available for comment