- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Bauchi community mob lawmaker, Hon. Haliru Jika, for donating fairly used Transformer, says they’re wise now
Residents of Soro in Ganjuwa LGA of Bauchi State have reject a donation of modern electricity transformer from Hon. Haliru Jika, Chairman House Committee on Police Affairs, at the Federal House of Representatives.
It was gathered that restive mobs Soro attacked the reps member, Hon. Haliru Jika in the process of his visit.
According to eyewitness, Mallam Adamu Mohammed, who said residents rejected the reps transformer for failing to reciprocate votes in 2015.
” Don’t mind the politician. He has never one day come to Soro after his victory in 2015 only for him to bring a fairly used electricity transformer when 2019 elections gathers momentum. We are not kids” Adamu thundered.
However, all efforts to confirm the incident from Hon. Haliru Jika failed as his lines were not available for comment