- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Outrage after US govt allegedly deported Africans in chains, diapers
The Congolese government might be filing a lawsuit against the United States government after some of its citizens were deported from the US in chains and wearing diapers so they would not use the rest room while they were being flown back to their country.
According to Facebook user, Saul Mbenga, who shared the report online, the Congolese government ordered the private jet that brought its affected citizens back to the US.
Read what he wrote on his Facebook below and watch a video he shared
A BAD IMAGE FOR THE USA IS EMERGING IN AFRICA!!! INHUMANE TREATMENT OF PEOPLE BEING DEPORTED TO MAKE MANY REMEMbER SLAVERY AND RACISM IT IS A SHAME. PLEASE DEPORT WITH DIGNITY NO NEED TO SHACKLE PEPOLE LIKE THIS. I AM SADDENED BY THESE IMAGES