- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Outrage after US govt allegedly deported Africans in chains, diapers
The Congolese government might be filing a lawsuit against the United States government after some of its citizens were deported from the US in chains and wearing diapers so they would not use the rest room while they were being flown back to their country.
According to Facebook user, Saul Mbenga, who shared the report online, the Congolese government ordered the private jet that brought its affected citizens back to the US.
Read what he wrote on his Facebook below and watch a video he shared
A BAD IMAGE FOR THE USA IS EMERGING IN AFRICA!!! INHUMANE TREATMENT OF PEOPLE BEING DEPORTED TO MAKE MANY REMEMbER SLAVERY AND RACISM IT IS A SHAME. PLEASE DEPORT WITH DIGNITY NO NEED TO SHACKLE PEPOLE LIKE THIS. I AM SADDENED BY THESE IMAGES