- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Outrage after US govt allegedly deported Africans in chains, diapers
The Congolese government might be filing a lawsuit against the United States government after some of its citizens were deported from the US in chains and wearing diapers so they would not use the rest room while they were being flown back to their country.
According to Facebook user, Saul Mbenga, who shared the report online, the Congolese government ordered the private jet that brought its affected citizens back to the US.
Read what he wrote on his Facebook below and watch a video he shared
A BAD IMAGE FOR THE USA IS EMERGING IN AFRICA!!! INHUMANE TREATMENT OF PEOPLE BEING DEPORTED TO MAKE MANY REMEMbER SLAVERY AND RACISM IT IS A SHAME. PLEASE DEPORT WITH DIGNITY NO NEED TO SHACKLE PEPOLE LIKE THIS. I AM SADDENED BY THESE IMAGES