- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
Outrage after US govt allegedly deported Africans in chains, diapers
The Congolese government might be filing a lawsuit against the United States government after some of its citizens were deported from the US in chains and wearing diapers so they would not use the rest room while they were being flown back to their country.
According to Facebook user, Saul Mbenga, who shared the report online, the Congolese government ordered the private jet that brought its affected citizens back to the US.
Read what he wrote on his Facebook below and watch a video he shared
A BAD IMAGE FOR THE USA IS EMERGING IN AFRICA!!! INHUMANE TREATMENT OF PEOPLE BEING DEPORTED TO MAKE MANY REMEMbER SLAVERY AND RACISM IT IS A SHAME. PLEASE DEPORT WITH DIGNITY NO NEED TO SHACKLE PEPOLE LIKE THIS. I AM SADDENED BY THESE IMAGES