- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
Outrage after US govt allegedly deported Africans in chains, diapers
The Congolese government might be filing a lawsuit against the United States government after some of its citizens were deported from the US in chains and wearing diapers so they would not use the rest room while they were being flown back to their country.
According to Facebook user, Saul Mbenga, who shared the report online, the Congolese government ordered the private jet that brought its affected citizens back to the US.
Read what he wrote on his Facebook below and watch a video he shared
A BAD IMAGE FOR THE USA IS EMERGING IN AFRICA!!! INHUMANE TREATMENT OF PEOPLE BEING DEPORTED TO MAKE MANY REMEMbER SLAVERY AND RACISM IT IS A SHAME. PLEASE DEPORT WITH DIGNITY NO NEED TO SHACKLE PEPOLE LIKE THIS. I AM SADDENED BY THESE IMAGES