- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
2019: A Northerner will replace President Buhari — Pastor Tunde Bakare
”Someone from the North will replace President Buhari” Pastor Tunde Bakare says.
Former Vice Presidential candidate and senior pastor of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, says “a tender plant from the North” will replace President Buhari come 2019.
The clergyman said this while preaching in his church yesterday April 8th.
“The reason things are going haywire in Nigeria today is because God is preparing a tender plant from the side of the north. Once this president is out, another tender plant is entering. It will be clear to us that God preserved us for 30 years, preparing us for what he has prepared for us.
“I am not politicking with you. I am declaring thus saith the Lord – to this end was I born, for this purpose came I into the world that Nigeria will be saved, Nigeria will be changed, and Nigeria will become great in my lifetime.
The mouth of the Lord has spoken it and the zeal of the Lord shall accomplish it.” he said