- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Doctor mistakenly cuts man’s intestines in Imo State
Imo doctor accidentally cuts man’s intestines while treating him of injuries sustained in bike accident.
A mistake made by a doctor in Imo state has worsened the condition of a bike accident survivor, leaving him with excreta coming out of his stomach.
Danlynton Remedy was involved in a motorcycle accident and it left him with injuries on his stomach. He was taken to a hospital in Okigwe, Imo state, for treatment, but according to reports, a doctor mistakenly cut his small intestine during the surgery and that caused feces to run out of his stomach.
He was later referred to the Federal Medical Center FMC in Umuahia, Abia state, for better medical attention and further surgery. At the moment, Remedy has two bags sticking out of him, one for blood and the other for urine.
He is believed to be on the road to recovery and even shared a post from his sick bed yesterday.