- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
Doctor mistakenly cuts man’s intestines in Imo State
Imo doctor accidentally cuts man’s intestines while treating him of injuries sustained in bike accident.
A mistake made by a doctor in Imo state has worsened the condition of a bike accident survivor, leaving him with excreta coming out of his stomach.
Danlynton Remedy was involved in a motorcycle accident and it left him with injuries on his stomach. He was taken to a hospital in Okigwe, Imo state, for treatment, but according to reports, a doctor mistakenly cut his small intestine during the surgery and that caused feces to run out of his stomach.
He was later referred to the Federal Medical Center FMC in Umuahia, Abia state, for better medical attention and further surgery. At the moment, Remedy has two bags sticking out of him, one for blood and the other for urine.
He is believed to be on the road to recovery and even shared a post from his sick bed yesterday.