- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
- Gunmen in military uniform attacks Naka community in Benue, sets houses ablaze
- Appeal court freezes Fayose’s bank account
- Photos: Police arrest Senator Omo-Agege after Thugs cart away Senate mace during plenary
- Tragedy: Gunmen killed 4 policemen in Benue, 11 others missing (photos)
- Fresh Strike: Killer Herdsmen murder village head in Benue
- Another Popular Nollywood Actor, Tony Aleg is dead
- FG confirms Anambra as oil producing state, approves employment for 10,000 youths
- Swazi king’s 8th wife, Senteni Masango commits suicide
- Buhari officially declares to run for second term in 2019
Doctor mistakenly cuts man’s intestines in Imo State
Imo doctor accidentally cuts man’s intestines while treating him of injuries sustained in bike accident.
A mistake made by a doctor in Imo state has worsened the condition of a bike accident survivor, leaving him with excreta coming out of his stomach.
Danlynton Remedy was involved in a motorcycle accident and it left him with injuries on his stomach. He was taken to a hospital in Okigwe, Imo state, for treatment, but according to reports, a doctor mistakenly cut his small intestine during the surgery and that caused feces to run out of his stomach.
He was later referred to the Federal Medical Center FMC in Umuahia, Abia state, for better medical attention and further surgery. At the moment, Remedy has two bags sticking out of him, one for blood and the other for urine.
He is believed to be on the road to recovery and even shared a post from his sick bed yesterday.