- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Doctor mistakenly cuts man’s intestines in Imo State
Imo doctor accidentally cuts man’s intestines while treating him of injuries sustained in bike accident.
A mistake made by a doctor in Imo state has worsened the condition of a bike accident survivor, leaving him with excreta coming out of his stomach.
Danlynton Remedy was involved in a motorcycle accident and it left him with injuries on his stomach. He was taken to a hospital in Okigwe, Imo state, for treatment, but according to reports, a doctor mistakenly cut his small intestine during the surgery and that caused feces to run out of his stomach.
He was later referred to the Federal Medical Center FMC in Umuahia, Abia state, for better medical attention and further surgery. At the moment, Remedy has two bags sticking out of him, one for blood and the other for urine.
He is believed to be on the road to recovery and even shared a post from his sick bed yesterday.