- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Doctor mistakenly cuts man’s intestines in Imo State
Imo doctor accidentally cuts man’s intestines while treating him of injuries sustained in bike accident.
A mistake made by a doctor in Imo state has worsened the condition of a bike accident survivor, leaving him with excreta coming out of his stomach.
Danlynton Remedy was involved in a motorcycle accident and it left him with injuries on his stomach. He was taken to a hospital in Okigwe, Imo state, for treatment, but according to reports, a doctor mistakenly cut his small intestine during the surgery and that caused feces to run out of his stomach.
He was later referred to the Federal Medical Center FMC in Umuahia, Abia state, for better medical attention and further surgery. At the moment, Remedy has two bags sticking out of him, one for blood and the other for urine.
He is believed to be on the road to recovery and even shared a post from his sick bed yesterday.