- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Mompha deposit N200m for 2019 Royce-Royce Cullinan, barely 2 months after buying 2018 Royce-Royce Wraith
Nigerian ‘BigBoy’, Ismaila Mustapha claims he deposited N200m in advance so that he can be among the first owners of 2019 Royce-Royce Cullinan.
Flamboyant Nigerian man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha is on a roll! The father of two just revealed that he has deposited money on a Royce Royce Cullina 2019, which costs about N200-250m, adding that he would be among the first owners.
Recall that Mompha recently purchased a N150 million Royce Royce Wraith 2018.