- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Mompha deposit N200m for 2019 Royce-Royce Cullinan, barely 2 months after buying 2018 Royce-Royce Wraith
Nigerian ‘BigBoy’, Ismaila Mustapha claims he deposited N200m in advance so that he can be among the first owners of 2019 Royce-Royce Cullinan.
Flamboyant Nigerian man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha is on a roll! The father of two just revealed that he has deposited money on a Royce Royce Cullina 2019, which costs about N200-250m, adding that he would be among the first owners.
Recall that Mompha recently purchased a N150 million Royce Royce Wraith 2018.