- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
Mompha deposit N200m for 2019 Royce-Royce Cullinan, barely 2 months after buying 2018 Royce-Royce Wraith
Nigerian ‘BigBoy’, Ismaila Mustapha claims he deposited N200m in advance so that he can be among the first owners of 2019 Royce-Royce Cullinan.
Flamboyant Nigerian man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha is on a roll! The father of two just revealed that he has deposited money on a Royce Royce Cullina 2019, which costs about N200-250m, adding that he would be among the first owners.
Recall that Mompha recently purchased a N150 million Royce Royce Wraith 2018.