- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
- Gunmen in military uniform attacks Naka community in Benue, sets houses ablaze
- Appeal court freezes Fayose’s bank account
- Photos: Police arrest Senator Omo-Agege after Thugs cart away Senate mace during plenary
- Tragedy: Gunmen killed 4 policemen in Benue, 11 others missing (photos)
- Fresh Strike: Killer Herdsmen murder village head in Benue
- Another Popular Nollywood Actor, Tony Aleg is dead
- FG confirms Anambra as oil producing state, approves employment for 10,000 youths
- Swazi king’s 8th wife, Senteni Masango commits suicide
Mompha deposit N200m for 2019 Royce-Royce Cullinan, barely 2 months after buying 2018 Royce-Royce Wraith
Nigerian ‘BigBoy’, Ismaila Mustapha claims he deposited N200m in advance so that he can be among the first owners of 2019 Royce-Royce Cullinan.
Flamboyant Nigerian man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha is on a roll! The father of two just revealed that he has deposited money on a Royce Royce Cullina 2019, which costs about N200-250m, adding that he would be among the first owners.
Recall that Mompha recently purchased a N150 million Royce Royce Wraith 2018.